Gary Harris is a highly sought out Professional Architectural Photographer, shooting Residential & Commercial Projects for Architects, Interior Designers, Developers, Hotel & Resort Owners & Real Estate Agents.
You can view his Professional Architectural Photography Website here. GaryHarrisImages.Com
When Gary is not shooting projects for his high-end clients, he spends time working on personal projects for his Fine Art Collections. Those projects include Landscapes, Architectural & Botanical Images.
Gary says, "As satisfying as Architectural Photography is, it is always important to keep your mind and your creativity fresh. Shooting for my Fine Art Collections does this."
Gary is also very proficient in the Digital Darkroom, where he currently uses Photoshop & Lightroom Classic for all his editing purposes.
- Cameras: Sony A7riv & Sony A7iii
- Lenses: Sony GMaster 16-35mm, F2.8 - Sony GMaster 24-70mm, F2.8 - Sony G 70-200mm, F4 & Sony G 50mm Macro
- Tripods: Really Right Stuff TQC-14 MK2 Tripod, Really Right Stuff BH-40 Ball Head
- Lighting: 2 Interfit 500 Watt Strobe Lights - Wescott J200 Strobe Light
- Lighting Accessories: Multiple Manfrotto Light Stands - Unplugged Studio Reflectors - Rosco CTO Gels - Black Scrims - Clamps - Gaff Tape
3427 Fillmore Lane, Davenport, IA 52806